Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alberto Gets A Lawyer

I'm sorta pressed fer time...headed out the door...

Tonight I'm turning down my free passes to some shindig at the local disco hosted by some company that's attempting to lure me into their nefarious networking & PR mess and gonna go catch some toasted wacky east coast noise from Sound of Urchin...

sadly it's one of those bands I set up with a show for years ago, but being a busy event monkey means I never got a chance to see em then...

and time marched on...

but they have ditty's saved up for every occasion...

Sound of Urchin (live at the Knitting Factory)- Jack & Diane pt II

I'm headed to LA Thursday night...

Likely won't be back in bloglandia until next week so ...

Who knows what show I'll see when i'm down in LA...but I can GWAR-an-f*ck-in-TEE it that it won't be Genesis at da Hollywood Bowl...

Genesis - Turn It On Again

Maybe I'd go for Lewbowski Fest at the Knitting Factory...

who cares


In other news...

yer welcome to read my rants at Sf Metroblogs, which is occasionally where I thrust opinions that are more SF Bay Area localized than sort of random spew I spit here...

For example:
Tonight's rant:








Elk Semen Weekly enters THC SRO hotel fray: BeyondChron retaliates with praise for Tweedy
10/11/2007 07:45 AM
Lil Mike:

Months after I reported here that local blogger Jeff Webb was documenting the dangerous conditions and inept management policies at the Tenderloin Housing Clinic, Matt Smith of the SF Weekly has now jumped on the story with a long sordid accusation filled article on the THC's "Vice Hotel" racket...

more at [ths link]



If not read on to more nationally significant issues below:







"ethically challenged" former U.S Attorney Alberto Gonzalez has hired an attorney to represent himself during upcoming hearings. Maybe the lil' weasel has finally realized asking himself for advice wasn't working out so great...



Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns & Money






The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another (Rhythm Scholar Full Deception Remix)

Liars Workshop - Facts are Biased

Suicide Commando - Bind, Torture , Kill


Taking Back Sunday - Liar ( It Takes One To know One)

Keep Right

KRS-ONE "Illegal Business" (mp3)
from "Keep Right"
(Grit Records)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at eMusic
Stream from Rhapsody
More On This Album

No comments: