Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Kill From The Heart

a quck headline scan shows lotsa bummers to sort through in the media

bodies floating down the tigris

neo-cons on parade in gov't all over DC & headed to UN

Britney Spears breeding...


gotta puke ...

wipe chin...

so anyhow...

here's a special tune for you kids that are playing attention

Dicks - Kill from the heart - Live @ Rauls

get it now, it'll be gone soon, thanks to "something I learned today"

meanwhile, uh, as usual...

I'm on the hunt for work...

what's new?

if I hadn't lost my wallet again it wouldn't be so ugly I suppose...

In the last week: I've monkeyed building stages for The Shakespeare Festival, Taxi dispatching, sold lectures of MP3'z on CD to doctors, sold beer & vodka to drunks,

but it seems I'm so broke & unfocused I can barely make it to a focus group...

In fact have a marketing proposal to give in a few hours to a marketing flack & recruiter for The School of Rock

yeah, just like the one the Jack black movie is based on...only that this one is for real and needs students badly to survive... and it needs someone like me to find em I suppose... which is why this blog entry is getting cut short...

I need to assemble a pro marketing proposal, and get some sleep before the crack of dawn creeps up on me... yikes!


Tunes That I Heard circa Apr 22, 2005, 01:24

1. Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down
2.
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
3.
10cc - The Things We Do for Love
4.
Elvis Presley - Baby What You Want Me To Do
5.
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
6.
Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain
7.
Humble Pie - 30 Days In The Hole
8.
Alice Cooper - Under My Wheels
9.
Princess Superstar - Bad Babysitter (Featuring High & Mighty)
10.
Soundgarden - Kickstand


yo folks, please dig the

First Daughter of Satan:



sadly, this is a real picture from the last inaugural ball...



T-shirts are for sale of course here: http://www.cafepress.com/satannnnnnnn

No comments: